Date last revised: September 10, 2015
We treat your information confidentially and will not sell or rent your personal information to any outside companies or organizations, for any reason. Only in those circumstances where we have either written authorization from you to release information , or as required by law as in the case of a subpoena, will we disclose your information.
We may use and/or disclose your information for any of the following reasons:
- to provide you with our services, or to respond to a question or request from you;
- to deliver to you any notices, alerts or communications relevant to the use of the App;
- detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- to third party contractors that provide services to us and are bound by this Policy;
- as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
In the event this Policy is modified, we will post the updated Policy with the corresponding date of revision appearing at the top of the Policy. The changes are effective immediately upon posting.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding this Policy or any other security concern, contact us at: Per Diem Plus, LLC, P.O. Box 50104, St. Louis, MO 63105 or by telephone at 314-422-8605.